Bible Wiki is a database covering people, places, books, doctrine and history of the Bible. Join us as we glorify God, write about the Bible and be in fellowship with other Christians.
Check out insights on the word, faithful exposition and riveting details on the Bible Wiki Blog
2021/01/29 23:27- Adam S. -
- What does it mean to search for something? A search is not a low-energy effort to find something. A search is a deep, intense probing that will not stop until something is found. How do we search?We p...
2020/12/24 17:43- Adam S. -
- What is the best, most refreshing water you have ever had?I know some of the best water I have ever had is an ice cold, bottled water or water from a cold fountainSay you had a choice between cold, r...
2020/08/22 00:10- Adam S. -
- Imagine the most menial and humiliating work you can do for others. In the Western world we often use maids as the stereotypical, lowly servant. Other occupations that come to mind are waiters, sewage...
2020/08/08 19:21- Henry Martin -
- “When Jared had lived 162 years, he fathered Enoch.” Gen. 5:18The two families of mankind had probably started to interact before the birth of Jared’s son Enoch. Based on Jared’s name meaning “Descen...
2020/08/06 22:31- Henry Martin -
- "Adam knew Eve, his wife, and she conceived.." Gen. 4:1aIn ancient times names were not lightly given. This was especially true in Biblical times. Most, if not all, of the leading persons with origin...
Before he left, Jesus left a final tool and challenge for all believers when he washed the disciples' feet https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/08/you-arent-too-good-for-anything-john.html
Jesus humble mindset is not the just an example, nor the exception- it is the expectation. https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/07/the-humility-expectation.html
What are you proud of? Do you think your qualities will justify you? What does God expect of us? [Read post https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/06/boast-in-lord.html]
Can unbelief and faith coexist? At first glance, one would be inclined to say “Absolutely not!”. How then do we explain the remarkable proclamation of a man with a demon-possessed son in Mark 9? What do we do when doubt? Read full post here
Psalm 105 describes 6 ways to praise God:
- Thank him
- "Call on his name"
- Declare his works to everyone
- Sing to God
- Seek him
- Remember him
Read "Six Ways to Praise God " a study on Psalm 105 and remembrance on the Bible Wiki Blog
The story of “Cain and Abel” is one of the most famous stories in the whole Bible. Abel gave the first of his flocks in his sacrifice to God, while Cain did not give the first-fruits of his crop- he gave the leftovers. When God rejected Cain’s sacrifice, he becomes angry. Here, God uses one of the most interesting descriptions of sin in the Bible- sin is personified as “crouching at the door”.
Its not about Christmas, or Easter or for that matter Sunday. What do I mean? I don’t mean- “Don’t celebrate holidays”. Absolutely we should celebrate the Sabbath, Christmas and Easter. Heartless religion does not please God. So often our celebration of these days like Christmas and Easter and even our weekly Sunday gathering at church is religious, but has no true heart for God.
Read the full po…
Check out the brand new design for the Bible Wiki Blog. The Bible Wiki Blog is a standalone site where Henry and I share our insights into the Word of God and go on a journey to discover the riches of the Bible. We do through this expository content, personal pieces and riveting analysis.
Well what are you waiting for? Are you going to just stare at this pretty pictures? Check it out now and don't f…
Share your knowledge of the Word here, whether it be a current Bible study you are doing or something your Pastor said in his sermon. Not sure where to start "digging in" to Scripture? Not sure how to share your knowledge with others? Contact one of our Admins.
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/BibleWikiWeb/">Bible Wiki</a>